Won't you be my Valentine!?!

Decorating for every holiday or season is beyond my domestic abilities. However, I've seen lots and lots of FaBuLoUs ideas for Valentine's decor, even a Valentine's Linky Party hosted by Craftaholics Anonymous. In fact, I've been absorbed by my computer, yet again! I can't stop lurking! There are far too many fun crafts to make for this LoVeLy holiday! So, instead of attempting to decorate my house for this holiday, I dedicated a display case at work.
Can you figure out what my day job is?

I'm a school librarian by day, and a blog lurker by night.




I made the little heart banner with my Cricut! "Books We Love"

Do you decorate for Valentine's Day?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking the Resort Approach

Suggestions NEEDED!

Summertime, Summertime, Sum-Sum-Summertiiiimmmeeee!