Monogram Picture Frames

Since we just had our final Christmas gift exchange on Sunday, I decided it's not too late to share the gifts I whipped up on a whim.

I always have the hardest time trying to figure out Christmas gifts for all of my cousins' children (without breaking the bank of course!). So the last two years I decided to make them something small and pair it with a small ($10) gift card to Target. This year I made each of them a simple monogram picture frame. (Please pardon the quality of the pictures. I forgot to take them with my camera, and the lighting didn't go well with my phone.)







 The two "K"s went to a set of sisters (10 and 7) and the three black and red coordinating frames went to my favorite cousin, for her kids of course. (Okay, so I intentionally used colors that I knew my cousin would like and figured that all three of her kids' frames would end up in her room anyways. Is that wrong?) ;-) I bought the frames in a set of 13 various sized frames for $13 during WalMart's Black Friday sale. (That's $1 per frame - can't beat that!)

Linking this little project to the Tip Junkie's Favorite Project of 2009.


Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Taking the Resort Approach

Suggestions NEEDED!

Summertime, Summertime, Sum-Sum-Summertiiiimmmeeee!