Should've known better!

Right before going to bed last night, I took a quick peek at this blog, which is hosting a DIY Holiday Show Off. There are LOTS of great ideas for decorating your home for the holidays or projects to complete as gifts. Instead of getting consumed by blogland, I only viewed a few of the links and then turned off my computer to go to bed at a decent time. (After all, I'll be waking up at 3:00am on Black Friday!) Sounds like the right thing to do, eh?

However, as I nestled into bed, visions of holiday projects danced in my head! I could not go to sleep. My brain was storming with ideas and mental lists of things to buy. I should have known better than to look at a DIY holiday blog right before bed time! I did finally drift off to sleep, only to wake up this morning with an itch to shop for craft materials! We'll see if I actually complete any of my mental masterpieces!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Good Lookin', What'cha Got Cookin'

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Summertime, Summertime, Sum-Sum-Summertiiiimmmeeee!