Isn't it ironic? Don't ya think?

Strange that I started this blog at this same time last year! I remember reading through a friend's blog and thinking how fun it would be to have my own! Well, maybe it hasn't been quite the journey I dreamed it would be, but I'm going to get back on the blogging saddle, or at least try. :-)

As I attempt to get my blog back up and running, one question continues to play like a broken record in my head. What am I going to blog about? ...

We have not added a new addition to the family like this dear friend.

I don't have any dainty treasures or creative keepsakes to sell.

I am not a regularly crafty creator like those posted over at Just-A-Girl's "I can make that party." (A blog party I discovered during this same time last year.)

So, what's a non-domestic, sport fanatic, tech-addicted gal like me going to blog about? I'm just as uncertain as you are my dear reader! Only time will tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking the Resort Approach

Suggestions NEEDED!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!