I've got J-O-Y!

I love this time of year! Christmas music, decorations, hot cocoa, shopping, wrapping presents, gift giving, and everything else that goes with the holidays brings me so much JOY. And even more, it's Secret Santa time at school! We drew names and are expected to bring a Secret Santa surprise every Tuesday and Thursday for the next three weeks.

Here is my first gift.

I have had these three mini picture frames in my gift closet for the past several years. They were just waiting for their perfect debut. I used my new Cricut to cut out the J-O-Y letters from coordinating scrapbook papers, traced the frame sizes onto coordinating background paper, and then glued the letters onto the background paper. Snapped each shape with a letter into the frames and Voila! I've got J-O-Y! Hopefully my Secret Santa recipient will enJOY this special holiday gift.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking the Resort Approach

Suggestions NEEDED!

Summertime, Summertime, Sum-Sum-Summertiiiimmmeeee!