Summertime, Summertime, Sum-Sum-Summertiiiimmmeeee!

Summertime for some means HOTter days and LLLOOONNNGGGer nights, but for me it means sleeping later and spending more time with my daughter! One might also assume that since I'm off work for the summer, I could post more on my blog. Ahhuumm, well I've been busy: sleeping, driving my daughter to her morning trainings {EVERY} week day, watching TV with my daughter, enjoying my couch, catching up on movies, going to my daughter's soccer practices and games, sleeping, playing soccer, trying to get a work-out in here and there, sleeping, hanging out my hubby, and catching up with friends. Whew! I think I need to rest just thinking about all of the sleeping, um work! ;-) Oh, and I'm addicted to playing "Words with Friends" on my new iPhone4!

Anywhoo, just thought I'd drop in and check on all of the blogs I stalk (though, I've been lacking in the stalking area also!).

Check out this mini video about my *exciting* summer. Summertime Fun
 
PS - the last pic is a screen shot of my "Words with Friends" game. You can't see it, but I scored 135 points for ONE move! AWESOMEness!!!

Comments

  1. I enjoyed visiting your blog. Stopping by to say Hi from the blog hop. Come visit sometime, tea is cold and no shoes are required. Kathy B. http://www.southernmadeintheshade.blogspot.com New follower from Austin TX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Taking the Resort Approach

Suggestions NEEDED!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!