Whatta man!

"What a man, what a man, what a man, what a man. What a mighty good man!" ~ lyrics from Salt-n-Pepa

Should I feel bad that my husband has been asleep for the past two and a half hours in his recliner? While I've been on the couch lost in blogosphere? (Shh, don't tell him.)

What if I told you that when he got home from work today at 4:00 he made the kitchen sparkle and finished off a load of towels (folded & put away)? Then he cleaned the dishes after I cooked dinner.

Do you think he deserves to nap? I do! I'm very grateful for my hubby! He's quite the man!!! He always finds a way to lift me up and make me feel special. Not to mention, he's an excellent father! Today, coming home to a clean sparkly kitchen was just the pick-me-up I needed. Love this man!

You didn't expect to see a picture of him asleep in his chair, did you?



Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Taking the Resort Approach

Suggestions NEEDED!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!