Run, run, run as fast as you can!

Okay so I'm NOT the gingerbread man! However, I've been invited by a friend to run the Cowtown half marathon in February. That's MORE than 13 miles! I may play indoor soccer and work out a bit here and there, but I am NOT a runner!

Not yet anyways, but I did make a commitment to train for the HALF marathon and run it in February. Yes, I am crazy! And the craziness was in full swing this morning when I met a group of friends and ran 5 miles in the frigid, misty weather at 7:45am. Let me repeat that: I got up at 7 o'clock on a Saturday morning, met some friends, and ran the entire five (yes, 5) miles in the cold and rainy weather. Have I mentioned before that I really HATE cold weather?!? But I did it! I ran five miles this morning! We'll see how I feel tomorrow! :-) I'll keep you posted on how the training goes. Oh, and check back soon to see the lovely little creation that I made for each of my daughter's outdoor soccer teammates. You'll love it! Well at least I do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking the Resort Approach

Suggestions NEEDED!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!