Not AGAIN!

First, I should warn you. Today's blog is not for those with a weak stomach!

It was nearly a year ago that I blogged about having the Holiday Blues, and low and behold today my daughter wakes up with a stomachache. Yes, this means that I have to stay home with her again this year and deal with vomit! If you recall from my Holiday Blues post, I do NOT handle vomit. Lucky for me, the first time she wretched this morning (in the kitchen), my husband had not left for work yet. In fact, he had the pleasure of seeing it all unfold. Thankfully, I am blessed with a husband who makes an excellent nurse (and clean-up crew!)!!!

Hopefully, she'll make a quick recovery and we can get some holiday decorating done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking the Resort Approach

Suggestions NEEDED!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!