Introducing ...

One of my favorite gadgets, Animoto! "Animoto automatically produces beautifully orchestrated, completely unique video pieces from your photos, video clips and music. Fast, free and shockingly easy." (from the Animoto website)

I discovered Animoto at my Library Conference in Houston last April. (Read about the perks of this coference here and here.) Since then, I have used Animoto to create several videos, including one for my dear Dad on Father's Day.

But my newest use for Animoto has been creating mini videos with my Animoto iPhone App! LoVe It! I can take pics with my phone, upload them to Animoto directly from my phone, and it spits out a  fun little video to share with others. Check out the video below. It was all done from my iPhone!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking the Resort Approach

Suggestions NEEDED!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!