Should've known better!

Right before going to bed last night, I took a quick peek at this blog, which is hosting a DIY Holiday Show Off. There are LOTS of great ideas for decorating your home for the holidays or projects to complete as gifts. Instead of getting consumed by blogland, I only viewed a few of the links and then turned off my computer to go to bed at a decent time. (After all, I'll be waking up at 3:00am on Black Friday!) Sounds like the right thing to do, eh?

However, as I nestled into bed, visions of holiday projects danced in my head! I could not go to sleep. My brain was storming with ideas and mental lists of things to buy. I should have known better than to look at a DIY holiday blog right before bed time! I did finally drift off to sleep, only to wake up this morning with an itch to shop for craft materials! We'll see if I actually complete any of my mental masterpieces!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking the Resort Approach

Suggestions NEEDED!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!